PanPastel® prefered polymer clay Artists’ ultra soft pastels
Discover these unique pastels that the greatests artists have adopted (Melanie West, Donna Greenberg, Lorraine Vogel (Wired Orchid) etc.)
Very fine, very soft, they can be mixed with polymer clay to color it, used on surface treatment for original effects and vibrant colors, stamped through stencils, to highlight, accentuate shadows, create patinas...
Their unique texture will undoubtedly seduce you and will inspire yu many creations.
D'une très grande finesse, très tendres, ils peuvent être mélangés à la pâte polymère pour la teinter, utilisé en surface pour
- PanPastel Colors are professional artists’ quality soft pastel colors packed in a unique pan format (cake-like). The special qualities of PanPastel Colors mean that artists can blend and apply dry color like fluid paint for the first time.
- All PanPastel Colors are made using a unique manufacturing process requiring minimal binder and fillers, resulting in rich, ultra soft and super-blendable colors.
- Each color is loaded with the finest quality artists’ pigments for the most concentrated colors possible. The colors have excellent lightfastness and are fully erasable. Uniquely, for pastel color, they can be mixed together for a complete painting palette.
- Pans contain 0.30floz (9ml) of color - 40% more material than the average pastel stick, yielding at least 4-5 times more coverage than sticks.
- compatible with other artist’s media and almost any art & craft surface (even thin delicate papers as there is no bleed-through or buckling because PanPastel is dry color).
- Very low dust: for a cleaner, more pleasant working environment. Generating less waste.