Christi Friesen's Matt Sealant Swellegant
1 oz bottle
Warning: Last items in stock!
Christi Friesen's Swellegant Matt Sealant to protect your Swellegant creations.
The Sealant is also a very good matt protective varnish usable on your polymer creations as well as on all metals, as any other varnish or glaze.
Non-hazardous, no-odor, no-cracking, top coating that works with all Swellegant metal coatings, patinas and Dyes.
Create a strong protective, flat (non shiny) finish. Water-based, eco-friendly coating.
Shake well before opening. If sealant thickens in the bottle over time, it may be thinned with distilled water.
Directions for use :
- make sure surface to be coated is clean. Swellegant metal coatings/patinas/dyes should be fully cured, at least 48 h.
- mist, rub or brush a thin coat of Swellegant clear sealant onto the surface of your piece. Add additional coats if needed, drying between coats.
- Do not apply too thickly or allow to puddle (or coating may remain milky-looking)
- Coating works best in low humidity/mild temperatures. Avoid excessive heat or cold.
- It dries to touch within 20/30 mn and is safe to handle. It is fully cured in 72 h.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Video presentation of Christi Friesen's Swellegant products range at PolyStudio Shop.
Black Liquid Sculpey - 2 fl oz (59 ml) bottle
Kato modeling clay block - 354 g (12.5 oz) -...
Swellegant Bronze Metal Coating 2 oz bottle
15 ml jar of WOW embossing powder Oceanic...
CERNIT polymer clay block - 56 g (2 oz) -...
Metallic CERNIT polymer clay block - 56 g (2...
Faerie Powder Galaxy Nr 5 Indigo - Micro...
Inka-Gold patina wax - Lava red 62,5 g Diam 7...