Christi Friesen's Matt Sealant Swellegant
1 oz bottle
Warning: Last items in stock!
Christi Friesen's Swellegant Matt Sealant to protect your Swellegant creations.
The Sealant is also a very good matt protective varnish usable on your polymer creations as well as on all metals, as any other varnish or glaze.
Non-hazardous, no-odor, no-cracking, top coating that works with all Swellegant metal coatings, patinas and Dyes.
Create a strong protective, flat (non shiny) finish. Water-based, eco-friendly coating.
Shake well before opening. If sealant thickens in the bottle over time, it may be thinned with distilled water.
Directions for use :
- make sure surface to be coated is clean. Swellegant metal coatings/patinas/dyes should be fully cured, at least 48 h.
- mist, rub or brush a thin coat of Swellegant clear sealant onto the surface of your piece. Add additional coats if needed, drying between coats.
- Do not apply too thickly or allow to puddle (or coating may remain milky-looking)
- Coating works best in low humidity/mild temperatures. Avoid excessive heat or cold.
- It dries to touch within 20/30 mn and is safe to handle. It is fully cured in 72 h.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Video presentation of Christi Friesen's Swellegant products range at PolyStudio Shop.